Saturday, April 20, 2013

More teacher websites

As I've stated in previous posts, there are many new web sites popping up, where you can download lessons for free, and for a nominal cost. My latest endeavor is to sell my products on a new website called "Teachers Notebook". Check it out!

Also, here is a link to all of my freebies:
"freebies"

When you look through these websites, not only should you look at the price of the downloads, which range from about $.99-$10.00, but check out the number of pages and how useful the product is to you. Will it last for 1 session, 1 week, 1 month, or can you use it throughout the entire school year? Take it from me, there are MANY hours that go into creating a product. I spent about 50 hours creating one of my products that I ended up selling for $4.00. Quite the deal, if you ask me! So, before you decide that $3.50 is too much money to pay for an originally created product, think again.


No comments:

Post a Comment